Decide if you need us ?
1. Our Mission and Goal
90% of Indian Engineering Or Management Colleges are producing neither managers nor engineers ,they are only making labours because when we pass out from colleges we have no skill for prove our self in market because in four year degree, we only focus on scanning book without any practical knowledge for exam after that even we don't know what we read.
when student pass out from colleges, then they want any job for work is it technical or non-technical. After engineering degree people are applying for bank jobs, ssc and for many non-technical jobs ,even they are applying for clerk job in bank.
How we say that they become manager when they thinking and working is like a labour.
This website is an effort to educate the computer science ongoing graduate students ACROSS THE COUNTRY, to sharpen and develop their engineering skill set and hence make them EMPLOYABLE and able to fetch themselves and get decent job opportunities out there in the IT market when they are near towards completion of their 4 year graduation in IT related discipline. pls go through FAQ section that could answer most of your queries after reading this page.
3. The Audience of this Website
The audience and beneficiary of this site are OSOCs (Ordinary Students from Ordinary Colleges) Or TIER-2 and TIER-3 colleges who very often have to struggle hard to fetch a decent job in IT unlike the privilege ones from IIT/NITs etc reputed institutions. Such Tier-n colleges neither have such environment which encourages learning nor do their faculty provide a required push to students to learn and understand the concept, instead all they encourage is rote learning which proves hazardous to the students when they walk out after 4 years to fetch a job in IT. This website aims to fill the gap in the quality study between IIT/NITs and rest of the ordinary colleges of the country. So, if you still have a tease in your heart for not being able to study in IIT or equivalent, here is the opportunity to learn the same quality Computer Science curriculum at your door step. Our aim to see your face smiling with full confidence and stand tall in the crowd, heading to IT with the ambition of bright career. After Completing relevant courses, you can opt for any MNC - from Google to Microsoft to Amazon, as a fresher to build and pursue your career. We impart knowledge and only knowledge. You should read on this more on our FAQ page.
4. The OSOC - Ordinary Students from Ordinary Colleges
It is not a unique problem to Engineering colleges, it applies everywhere that there is an oversupply of colleges to cater to the Indian demand for Engineering/Medicine. There are hundreds of Engineering colleges scattered like sugar cubes across the country, and the "engineers" from these colleges are trying to clear Bank Exams and gosh, they are finding that difficult too. Needless to say - Engineering Culture in our Country has reached the sky but Engineers still digging. Lets call these so called engineers - the OSOCs.
I have some points which I would like to highlight :
1. There are more than 5000 engineering colleges in India and there is no practical culture in most or you can say more than 70% of colleges. Instead there is not even a proper laboratory installed in most of them. I don’t know how AICTE has given them approval to run Engineering Courses which require practical knowledge alongside Theoretical knowledge.
2. Many of these Engineering Colleges are run by Property Dealers or some Mafia or to be precise some Goons who appoints faculty on the basis of how less they demand the salary not on their qualification or method to teach which eventually ruins the career of student.
3. Ultimately a student paying a fee of Rs 2 Lakh per annum is just getting frustration and a Degree which may or may not fetch him/her a job in near future (in many cases it doesn’t).
4. The curriculum of an Engineering college frankly does not involve any innovation or creation apart from creating Assignments which of course the respected subject’s faculty knows where it has come from.
5. How csepracticals can help OSOCs
CSEPracticals extends help and guidance to engineering students pursuing their graduation in CS/Electrical/Electronics discipline across various engineering colleges in the country. Csepracticals conduct several online courses to train engineering students and help develop required technical skill set to become potential employable in IT MNCs. Training includes learning programming languages – C/C++/Java , problem solving, algorithms, projects and clearing the various concepts through their actual implementation. You will see your own code implementing the concepts which otherwise you learn just theoretical in your academic tenure. Learning through implementation is the best practice to become wiser and have your understanding thorough and clear to crack the interviews.
In Csepracticals, we focus on 20% theory and 80% implementation of concept. We will give theoretical lectures only to build your base to implement the concept. Once you have actually implemented the concept, you automatically uncover other hidden aspects of it, able to argue, think deep and wiser. We prepare you to fight in the open field with confidence and required Arms. So if you do not love programming , this site is not for you.
The disadvantage of being graduating from Tier-2/3 engineering college ?
There are over 5000 engineering college across the country and still counting. Opening an engineering college has just become a business venture these days. These colleges neither have the required faculty staff nor have the vision required to equip its students with required knowledge and skills to enable them to compete in open Market for the job. The college is not unknown outside the district boundaries, so why would companies would visit your college for placements ?
Private companies in India, rigidly set their recruitment criteria to send interview call only to graduates only from Tier-1 colleges – IITs/NITs/BITs and some Regional colleges. Graduates from these colleges are privileged in the sense that at the time of placements, 100 of companies visit their campus for recruitment, at least they have interview calls ready at their door step, And why not should they have this advantage over OSOC, they have worked much harder than you to land in such prestigious institutions. Companies are not even interested to have a look at the resume if you belong to tier-2/tier-3 college. Only some companies which are willing to hire candidate for labor class job shall be interested in Tier-3 students resume, upper limit of package bounding at 2.5lpa. Not graduating from Tier-1 college itself is a big disadvantage for OSOCs as it do not even give a fair chance to showcase your potential in the job market.
Csepracticals is enacted on the principle solely on “kabil bano, aur success jhakh maar ke peeche aayegi”. Chase excellence, and success will follow. That 100% true. If you have required skills, sooner or later you will succeed not only in IT but in any field. Initially, you should not worry about your earning and package, but focus on building a career. Again, you may enter into some job in some xyz company, but Switching a job and build a good work profile shall be a nightmare if you do not have technical knowledge. General Advise, work harder, because there is always somebody else who is working harder than you to reap the same fruit.
2. Current IT market conditions in Indian Market
There are ample of opportunities available out there in Indian IT ever growing market , yet the Companies are struggling to find the right Candidate to fill the vacancies in spite of the fact that India manufactures close to 2 million IT engineers every year !! The highest for any country in the world.
So the question arise, why companies are struggling to find the right candidate to fill the position of responsibilities In India ?
Have you ever given it a thought why many foreign companies like adobe, Microsoft , Google and many million others have chosen India as the country to have setup their development offices ? There are few other countries these popular companies have their development offices too, but when it comes to India, not only these well-known brands, but also for less popular brands and companies, India has always mean their first choice to establish their offices at, and thereby create employment opportunities for the local inhabitants of the country.
Ever wondered why they target only India ? The reason is simple, though there are many negative causes because India being the second most populous country In the world, yet there are certain benefits arises because of that. One such is the availability of cheaper yet talented and competitive human resources – the IT engineers. The amount of salaries these companies have to pay to IT engineers employed in India cost companies much lesser as compared to what they have to pay in USA and alike developed countries, like Japan. The IT engineer at same position and designation in USA earns as much as atleast 3 times then his counterpart in India, hence it gives rise to well-known term “onsite” fever amongst IT engineers working under Indian borders. So, there is purely economic reason for the IT companies to go for the decision to setup their development offices in India.
Having clarified above the reason for ever growing IT market in India, in next couples of decades, statistical market analysis reveals that the IT business would keep on exploding in Indian markets, and hence, the job opportunities. The Indian IT business is close to 20 years old in India, which is still it ins infant stage and is likely to grow bigger and bigger with new technologies and requirements coming in each year. This is just a beginning.
5. The education in India has not changed from past 3 or 4 decades. The same goes in Engineering, Books and syllabus which were introduced in 90s are still being used where the technology has taken over every stream. If asked to recall, a faculty who has been teaching from 90s doesn’t need a book to refer anything not because they are knowledgeable about the subject. It’s because it’s been 25 years they have been teaching same thing every year. So, I guess even a parrot can be a faculty.
6. Saddest part is when students don’t find any interest in academics, it is when they try to indulge in other sorts of activities such as smoking, consumption of Alcohol, Drugs and even betting and what not.
7. The OSOCs try out lucks to fetch interview calls from ANY, let alone the company of your choice. Then contact consultant companies, chase after them, bear financial loses in terms of payment to consultant companies. They grow more hungry for job, grow more frustrated, depressed. Eventually, slips into “ready to do any job” mode. Alternatively, Students looks for higher education – but how could one develop interest to pursue higher studies since you have screwed up your present graduation academic stats ?? Well, the excuse for going for higher studies is simply student's attempt to not to reveal yourself as a failure to the outside world as they owe an explanation to explain why you have not made it. In other worlds, it is also an attempt, to disguise yourself and hide from yourself as nobody wants to see himself yet another failure in the crowd. Harsh Words, but to be TRUE. Here is an open letter from an engineer to Prime Minister of India.
8. The OSOCs, in the first place do not have the privilege to have the interview calls from companies unlike the IITs/NITs Or regional colleges. They have to step out in the open market and struggle to get just the interview calls, clearing the rigorous interviews is another milestone to be cracked.
9. Problem also lies in the fact that the quality of engineering education has dropped. The National Employability Report, Engineering Graduates - 2014 by Aspiring Minds says that less than one out of four engineering graduates are employable. Another study has shown that one-third of the engineers do not possess simple mathematical skills that they ought to know. 25-35% of the engineers are unable to comprehend English usage in basic conversations. Worst still, 25% of the engineers passing out every year are seen as employable by the industry! We recommend you watch this video.
10. The Interview process in open market is so rigorous that they drill you to the core to know what skill set you have - you just cannot fake it. Secondly, the no. of contestants competing for a single job in IT is so high that the novice find himself lost and hopeless to make it. If you dont have technical skills to qualify for the job, you will be instantly rejected and you have just wasted the hard earned interview call.
11. We seriously need to have a change since everything in this country depends upon an Engineer from Agriculture to Technology.
6. What CSEPracticals is not about ?
Csepracticals is not about referring a candidate to companies as a potential job seeker candidate, neither it promise any guarantee for placement for job in IT market, no institution will serve you prepared dish on your table. It is a platform to help prepare undergraduate students from not so honored , known and just ordinary engineering colleges whose engineering students are in need of correct guidance and leadership to develop the technical skill set to become a potential employable candidate and compete in open market with Tier-1/IIT/NIT graduates. We try our best to prepare you fetch the best out their in IT market - including high paying jobs in A+ Giant MNCs like Google, Microsoft, Amazon and many others, rest depends on your potential, interest and how much effort you put in.
7. Courses Offered
Refer to Course Section to know the details of Courses that are offered. Pls note that, level of Assignments, Practice questions and Project has been intentionally kept high and difficulty level to Medium to Hard so as to pull the best out of Candidates potential to perform and think logical in order to approach a problem. We are not just another online coaching institutes who promises exaggerated Syllabus in their course, and deliver nowhere close to it. Our purpose is to lift the level of CSE engineering standard in the country which has been deteriorated over the years due to unethical politics and lackluster college administration. Pls sign up for any course only if you are keen to learn and ready to devote 4-5 hours daily to coding assignments.